I HOLD THE HIGHEST VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY ON YOUR BEHALF, SO YOU BREAK THROUGH TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS YOU FEEL YOU DESERVE IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE. 

 
Abstract Horizon
Untitled design (2)_edited.png

So Much More Than A Life Coach.

 

After 28 Years Of Performing Medical Hypnosis At A Very High Level For So Many Sincere, Grateful, And Generous Individuals, I've Discovered My Own Breakthrough Modality, Which Is At Least 100X More Effective Than Hypnosis, While Taking Advantage Of A Phenomenon Known In The Science Community As Neuroplasticity. 

My Purpose: Live A Truly Inspired Life, And Inspire Others To Do The Same. 

If You Are Sincere About Breaking Through To "A Truly Inspired Life", Then I Will Consider You For This Truly Extraordinary Opportunity To Make A Huge Impact In Your Life, And In The Lives Of Those Around You.

Graciously,

 

Bruce Burkey

 

There's only one thing in your way...

BELIEF. If you could believe just 2%, I will help you with the other 98%. My commitment is to inspire individuals with their own inner abilities of empowerment. Activate your inner ability to succeed, neutralize stress, eliminate self-defeating habits, overcome fear, regain your power. 

Doctor Recommended

"Bruce's process provides an emotional alignment, efficiently, effectively, and powerfully in a safe and protected environment. Whatever indecision, recurrent negative behavior, or insurmountable situation you are facing, be it emotional and/or physical, this therapy allows an emotional breakthrough and equally importantly a corresponding manifestation of clear action. From observing my own life and that of the many patients who have embraced this powerful, lasting healing that occurs in a day, I can say that everyone truly gets what they need to go forward in their life, if not necessarily what they may have defined that they want. This meditative process meets you at a sense of impasse and delivers you to a point of peace and clarity while liberating a strength of action. The result…a profound and lasting shift in understanding, action, and gratitude…a life reclaimed…yours." Dr. Kashi Rai 

 

BRUCE BURKEY
"For A Truly Inspired Life"

"Thank You."